Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Party Like it's your Birthday!

All the cool kids showed up in Ashford this weekend for the party of the year: Robby's First Birthday!

Theme: Bubbles
Food: Chili Cheese Dogs, BBQ, PBJ, lots of snacks
Drinks: Flowing
Weather: Cooperative
Smiles: Huge!

Take it away, Red Head Mafia:



I hear it's somebody's birthday. How are you gonna celebrate?


Bubbles!


Bubbles?


Bubbles.


Bubbles!!!!!


Thanks to all who made it such a wonderful day. We really appreciated you helping us celebrate such a big milestone in Robby and our lives. Here's to another year, Tubbs! (and thanks Pete for some of the shots)




Check out my bubble wand


Auto Bubbles




Bubble Gun


More Bubbles



Big Bubbles


Big and small bubbles


Look at them all




Happy Stina


Presents




My new top (Peter Hall)


It's all about me (Peter Hall)


Ribbon! (Note--not the actual present) (Peter Hall)



Blah Blah Card, whatever. I got new toys!



Agreed


Lost all my money but a $2 bill...


Granny Rocks!


Scrumptious PBJ


Happy Birthday to you (Peter Hall)


Cup Cake


New hat


Glamour shot (Peter Hall)


This fall's baby wear catalog shot (Peter Hall)


New car (Peter Hall)



I'm knee high


You draw, partner


Best shot of the bunch


And it ended with a Rainbow! Special day for my Special little guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment