Monday, November 5, 2012

Adult Swim Time!

I swam in a masters meet this past weekend at the Farmington Valley YMCA in Granby. It was my first meet in at least 15 years -- and I did pretty well. 3 First place swims, and decent times.

100 IM : 1:06.79
50 Breast: 32.99
100 Breast: 1:14.45

We went to breakfast in Bloomfield after the meet.

Here's Robby's look at my 100 Breast.



 
Today is Daddy's big swim meet

 
There he is in lane 5, waiting for the start (blue trunks)
 
 
Start the race already! Swimmers, Step up
 

 
Take your Mark:
 
 
Come on, Dad!
 

 
Go!

 
I can't watch, it's too suspenseful

 
 
Video:

http://youtu.be/8R3QMRhV3BA


 
There's daddy after winning by a wide margin.

 
Way to go dad!

 
Look at that time

 
Get out of the pool so we can o to IHOP for breakfast

 
You can eat like this when you burn 2,000 calories before breakfast

 
I'll just have me an apple. Congratulations, Dad. Great swim!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment