Saturday, February 9, 2013

I survived the Blizzard of 2013

I was going to spend a lot of time in this introduction explaining the storm, the 32" of snow we received, and the massive clean up effort. But, since a picture is worth 1,000 words, I've written like 20, 000 words about today below.


Robby shoveling


The Backyard


Last night, when it all began


He's really into the snow thing


Snow halfway up the door


Westford, before the storm.



Warrenville, last night


Rte. 89 last night




The start of the clean up post storm


First lap around the driveway


Car Luge



Watching mommy shovel


Walking down to the lake



Playing in the snow



Running down the road



Yup. That deep


Rte 89 after the storm


My firewood


Taking our walk


Backyard


Walkway


Buried


I told you it was deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment