Saturday, June 8, 2013

Oh my Cod -or- That's like fancy restaurant sauce

Last food blog this week was actually the first new recipe we tried this week.

Name: Fried Cod fish with chive butter sauce
Cook: Bobby
Date: June 2nd, 2013
Outcome: Wonderful

Christina direct quote: "This is amazing. The sauce is fancy restaurant quality."

Have a look:


Brussels Sprouts and cabbage


Panko Fried cod fish with chive butter


Christina's home made bread


Fresh salads



"These folks eat pretty well, don't they Robby?"


"Yeah, Dylan. Bunch of foodies..."


"...but I get a fruit plate with dinner. Pretty Good"


"and I get Ice cream sometimes, also wonderful"



"More raisins and cheerios. Where's my Panko Fried Cod fish with butter and chive sauce?"




"What are Red Head Mafia Babies to do, Robby? I guess we just keep being cute!"


No comments:

Post a Comment