Sunday, August 25, 2013

Going Nuts! at Cape May

What in the world could that be in the distance?


I can't tell what that is.



It's not mommy and me at Uncle Bill's


Or me and mommy sitting under the pavilion


Maybe it's me eating a bagel at Uncle Bill's?


Or, digging sand at the beach?


It's getting closer. What could it be?



Daddy and me at the beach?


Me in the sun?


Burying my feet in the sand?


Maybe it's mommy and Daddy?


Or just me with Mommy?


Does it look like any of those?


A Race car?


or a boat?


Is it golf?



Or sitting on the couch with mommy?


Maybe it's the bunny we saw everyday in the bush.


Can you see it?


Maybe it's my favorite rock?


Walking across the balance beam with me?


Or maybe it's a crab?


Nope, Daddy at those.


I don't think it's baby Noelle (cute!)


Or Mommy and Grandma


It's getting closer still!



Could it be all the cousins?

Wait.

Closer

Closer.....

It's

It's


The Peanut Truck!


The end!





No comments:

Post a Comment