Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our Wild Thing

We took Robby to the New Britain Museum of American Art on Saturday to see the Maurice Sendak Wild Things collection. Truth be told, I dragged the family there because I really wanted to see the Maurice Sendak Wild Things Collection.

It was very busy -- the busiest I've ever seen the museum. There's free admission on Saturday Mornings from 10-12, and with the Wild Things Collection, there were a ton of kids. It was nice to have Robby there with him not being the loudest thing around!

The Wild Things Collection was nice, but Robby had more fun outside seeing the sculptures! He just loves sculptures!



Bronze Man Juggling


"Let's go see more!"


Twirling Circles


Never ending circles


"Giggles"


"Oh, Big Sculpture!"


"I'm over here, mommy"


And then we went to The Elbow Room in West Hartford For Lunch. Delicious! I highly recommend it.



"Hurry up, light! I want grilled cheese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment