Saturday, July 5, 2014

Daily Happy: Shameless Dad Blog (behind schedule)





Dear faithful reader:

I've been notified by parties that the frequency of Ashford Living blog posts has diminished over the last months, and that there is a concern over the availability of Robby based cuteness on the interwebs. I can report that the pictures are still plentiful, it's just that the world cup has been on, and I have tried to watch every single second of the broadcasts on ESPN3. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that just because every minute of every game is being broadcast, it doesn't mean I have to watch every minute of every game.

Minutes like this one where Brooks headed home the winner against Ghana:
Or this minute when green started our ultimately fruitless bu none the less exciting charge back against Belgium (you know they eat mayo on heir fries):


But I digress: I've been remiss in my postings this summer, and promise to pick up the slack and keep this cuteness train rolling. Starting with...


Grandpa's Roses, c/o Christina


Two cuties sleeping


One cutie sleeping


We-lik-it ice cream. "How do they make it so good?" he's thinking. 


"Driving" Daddy's Car


PJ's and Playing


Strawberries? Don't mind if I dump them out! Which is what he's actually doing. There is no after pictures.


Watering time


Drink up, plants


What of our new garden, Robby? Thumbs up!


A day at the office with Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment