Thursday, October 9, 2014

#TBT: Shameless Dad Repost

Daddy Baby time (October 2012)

Fall is here, and Robby and I did a little fall clean up. After playing in the yard a bit, of course. And we saw a fox. Big weekend!


Tuning up the bike for a morning ride


Daddy's got a great workshop


All set


I even have my helmet on.


What a great view we have out here


I can wait to tell mommy about my bike ride


What is that?


A Fox! 
( We were actually inside when the picture was taken. No Tubsters were exposed to foxes during the filming of this blog post)


He's looking for some food


Shew Fox!


Me and daddy taking apart the old antenna


I don't think this is working


Much better


oo much working. Time for a walk


Check out my walking stick


Scoping out the place


Big adventure


Now lets go get mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment