Friday, December 4, 2009

B.P.A. 1: Rules and Regulations


I know what you're thinking: There has got to be some sort of guideline for the rating system you plan to use for the B.P.A. You are right. And since I did absolutely no research into existing beer rating systems, I was unable to find any pre-existing rules and therefore have created my own.


So, her goes:


Basic presumption-- scale of 1 to 10

1 is water, 10 is Nectar of the Gods

For a frame of reference: Korbinian will be a 9. So a ten will have to be just plain awesome...



Taste: I'm looking for a flavor that fits the description and follows some loose guidelines for maltiness and hops


Mouthfeel: Is i thick when it should be, and carbonated when it should be?


Color: Or namely how it appears in the glass


Drinkablility: Could I have a handful or do I want to pour it out.


With all that being said, I will add this: It's my rating, so deal with it! Yo may have a different opinion, so share it!


Oh yeah, my boy Early will be helping out with some wit and wisdom along the way. You'll like him. He's a no bull-shit type guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment