Friday, December 4, 2009

Introducing: Ashford Living B.P.A.


I've noticed recently that there is a bona-fied shortage of blogs about beer that I want to read. And any business school will tell you that if you notice a need in the market, you've got a great business idea. That's right: while all you people were sleeping at the switch, I went ahead and put together my business plan and secured funding from my wallet to create the latest and greatest in beer critique interactive technology.


Introducing: Ashford Living B.P.A


The B.P.A. stands for Beer Point Average, or my personal rating of the Taste, Mouth Feel, Color, and Drinkability on a scale of 1-10. I'll then average the 4 scores (if I can still do math after "tasting" the beers) and give the final reading.


Plan on Installment #1 this evening. Please do comment and make suggestions as to which beers I should try. This is a Blog people. If I wanted to do this alone, I'd be tweeting the scores.


Lets have fun with this. Lord knows I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment