Saturday, September 8, 2012

Memory Lane: Many I don't actually have

That's because I was way to young to make memories.


Dad holding me at my Baptism. Or Birth. Christina says birth. I'm not sure. Whatever. I'm small and cute and  everybody happy!


Couple of cool guys


Mom, Baby, Dog


From Left: Granny Davis, Grandpa Davis, Granny Urso, Aunt Marguerite, Uncle Sam


Whew....Granny Urso, Grandpa Davis, Uncle Mike, Granny Davis, Aunt Nancy, Grandpa Davis


Me at the pool


Jennie and Me with Mom


That's me at Andy's Baptism (I'm the bigger one)


I was serious when I was 7. And Really Cute. Not Pictured: Dan.


Front of the Saunders Point House


After winning, I just walk away. Boom.


Camaros


More Camaros, with their proud owner


Look at all that hair. We're with Sandy's class in Annapolis


Cousins


Happy Family


AACC Graduation. Long ago...


Robby playing bear in Fairmont. Had to throw that in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment