Sunday, October 6, 2013

Seconds, Please! -or- You've come a long way, Baby D!

My special little boy celebrated his second birthday last weekend. It reminded me of many other wonderful seconds I've had  in the past:

The second I first saw Christina, I knew she was something special.



The second she said I do, I knew we had something special.


The second Robby was born, I knew he was something special.



And Finally: Robby's Second Birthday! Another special day! Every second was a lot of fun for all.

With cousins up from Maryland and out from western Connecticut, and friends from all over the Quiet Corner -- Robby loved his day. Cake and Ice Cream in one. Presents galore. And more golf balls than you can shake you new golf stick at. Plus horns.


Presents!


Red Head Mafia for life!


Dylan, Robby, Morgan: Making cute pictures is easy when this is what you're working with.


And back to Presents!


Shaking: What could be inside?


Let's find out...


Towel head!


Here comes Summer and Morgan. Let's get this party started.


Golfing with my new clubs


Fore!



Where is that club?


Did anyone see my ball?

http://youtu.be/fyppYRhGXto



Cake time!


Happy Birth Day to you!




Cake Monster


Couldn't possibly have more


Uconn Dairy Bar Ice Cream Cake. Oh yeah.


My mind says no, but my tummy says yes.


Time for a clean up


Squeaky clean and ready to go



Lets get our party on.


Both my Grandma's are here! And Aunts Jennie and Lauren!


Time for some horns


Amy's got a horn.



And balloons.



Everybody's got balloons and horns.


Let's play with our balloons and horns


Could that be a bit annoying, all these kids running around with balloons and horns?


Blowing those horns and banging those balloons?


Still going


And going


And going




And Amy's had enough. So cute!


More presents. What could it be?


A Truck! 
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ROBBY!!! WE LOVE YOU LITTLE GUY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment