Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Little taste of Home

As most of you know, my family is from West Virginia. My mother grew up in Fairmont, her parents as well. My father's father was from Morgantown, and my father's mother's family was from Martinsburg. Why am I telling you this? Because now that I hail from Ashford, CT, I don't have a chance to visit the Mountaineer State very often, and to get one of my favorite foods from growing up -- a West Virginia specialty known as Pepperoni Rolls. Trust me: It's a good as it sounds.

I finally decided to make some. One of the smartest things I've ever done. They came out great


Soft rolls, Slightly browned



Doughy and Moist on the inside


Good thing I only made four. This time!



Pepperoni just warmed through and juicy.




No comments:

Post a Comment