Friday, January 24, 2014

Parenting Win

No one episode in a child's life defines a parent's success. A lifetime of work goes into raising a child, and most will agree that the job is never done. But, for those of you out there who think you are the best parents in the world (maybe you bought the t-shirt that says it, and a coffee mug for the office), I've got the rebuttal. Time to send another salvo in the eternal Mommy War -- prepare to question all the work you've done until now. And P.S : Don't hate the player, hate the game.


A child with a plate of vegetables. Standard fair.


More interested in the straw than the food.


Is that Broccoli in his hand?


Is that a two year old eating broccoli?!?!


Boom! My son eats broccoli! Note the empty hand -- 'cause he ate Broccoli!
Don't believe me? Think I photo-shopped a small child eating broccoli? I thought you might say that. So, here's more evidence:


Ready


Set


Chomp!

You like broccoli? How'd you like that broccoli?!?

Seriously though -- Robby likes broccoli. And peas. He won't eat chicken. He licks the ketchup off of french fries. But he'll eat broccoli. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment