Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fishes and Loaves


Three days and counting, in case you hadn't been watching the "historic event" ticker on CNN or MSNBC or The Weather Channel or The Food Network or Disney Channel.

Will you be there? Will the weather hold out for this historic day? Will the crowds be peaceful and celebratory or raucous and heated? Will there be enough food, water, and heat for the masses gathered on the mall? Will this be our generation's frozen Woodstock? Will you be telling this story to your children?



I love this picture. I say Marlboro Reds. I'll be at work trying to save the economy. One two-martini lunch at a time. I will put my head down, cup up, and plow through. We all do what we can.


Good By Pudding and Pie. Been real. Won't miss you a bit. Have fun in Dallas. Please don't run anything ever again. And I voted for you twice.

I saw a house today on the way to my inlaws that had a gated entrance with a "Do Not Enter" sign posted on the fence. Isn't that what a gate is for?



I am America's favorite dance crew. And I promise not to cry about the people who "dancing they hearts out" It's absolutely Hilarious how silly those judges are.



Shoes off to the future, folks. This is an open invitation for everyone to join the Mayocrat party. We will run on a platform of Universal Malt Care and Gross National Hoppiness.





"Mayocrats: The cause of and solution to all of life's problems"
Our first rally will be at "Septemberfest 2009: The Ending Begins" in Ashford CT. Wear your flare and clean your bladder for a knock down, drag out beer day. With food. SPOON!

Seriously though, what ever became of Mello Yellow and Mr. Pibb? The Hampster Dance?

Has anyone seen Puddles? Her feet are so cute and damp.

Beer time. Magic Hat "Odd Notion" Winter '08: Malty, cider-ish (honey), very carbonated. Bitter but non distinct hoppy start. Has a finish of sweetness and a side tongue/pallate lingering aftertaste.
1-to-10, 1 being pukish and 10 being metaphysical certitude: 4. Too much like a thicker, hoppier Butt-wiper, and too heavy on the latter's side. Wouldn't go out of my way to find it in the store.

It's supposed to stay above 0 tonight. Snow tomorrow. I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing. It's fun to talk about me.

Love,

Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment