Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Catching Up

For all of you patient followers of Ashford Living: My Apologies for the delay. It's been a hectic few weeks!. Since we last talked, I've Graduated from UCONN with my MBA, accepted a new position with Henkel NA in Rocky Hill, and continued my Baby Prep around the house. Here's a pictorial look at the last few weeks:

Pregnant Stina at Cape May. Whoa! Doesn't she look great! It won't be long!

Basement re-work: I need to move the book shelves and TV down here and make way for the Baby!
Ain't that cute? You've been kitten-bombed!

Trophy I won by coming in first along with my group in the Capstone Simulation at UCONN. actual Size: 4" high!

My niece Meadow, the Chipmunks, and Mr. Peach-Tato. It was picture time.


Next Up: Baked Chicken with yogurt sauce. so very, very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment