Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irene, you naughty, naughty girl

I'm glad that everyone in my family is OK after the storm. Hurricanes are unpredictable, and it's important to be prepared and respond/recover as quickly as possible. As it turns out, even at 985 feet above sea level, we here at Ashford Living did see some intense storm activity, with the requisite damage.


Quick video during the height of the storm


Flood damage in the garage



Tree down from the wind. Note: I tipped over the chairs to protect them from rolling over. Figured I'd control what I could. Check out the intense leaf damage.


Here's a downed branch behind my car. Slowed down our trip to Target to get stuff for "the Baby"


Here's me starting the intense clean-up process.


Never have to shovel rain! And it's on its way, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment