Thursday, August 30, 2012

Picnic Wednesdays

Robby and Christina came to see me at work. We went next door to Dinosaur State Park (lots of parks this week) to have a Picnic Lunch. If you've forgotten, Wednesday was the nice one this week: 75 degrees and no humidity. And Having the family at the office and stealing me away for lunch was wonderful. We should do this everyday.


Where are we headed?


I see a pavillion


There's the picnic tables


Ready for the picnic after a hike in through the woods


Setting up the blanket


Picnic Playtime


Picnic Basket


What's for lunch, people?


Sandwiches, Apples, and Coca-Cola. By the way, I would include more references to Coca-Cola and other fine Coke products if they were to send me products for evaluation (read free-stuff). Just sayin'... 


Gimme that Goldfishes


I said....





No comments:

Post a Comment