Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Daily Happy: We're on vacation this week (Auto - Blog scheduled)

Here's what we were doing 2 years ago this week. Remember the little green hat?

To my dedicated reader:


"Hi There. I'm swimming in the Ocean"


I know that I took lots of pictures while we were in Cape May. I then followed with bold talk of exciting blog posts that would rate our dinners and critique the overall experience of having a baby at the beach.


"Hurry up -- I'm too cute to not be published"


Well, it's coming! I've been catching up on things in real life, so I haven't had a chance to put anything on paper yet.


" It's about time. Zzzzzz..."


 But I do have a basic outline of what's to come:

1. Words
2. Pictures
3. Funny Comments and sports related analogies
4. Family insights
5. Food talk


"Hit me up on my celly when it's ready. I'm a Tubbs about town"


Say tuned. I promise not to disappoint.


"Maybe I'll be washing my hair that night"



"Or hanging with my Turtle friends"


"But hopefully getting delicious Mommy Hugs!"



No comments:

Post a Comment