Thursday, August 21, 2014

#TBT: Shameless Dad re-post

Here's a look at the beginning of Robby's swimming career - this had to have been one of his first times in the pool. Look how small he is!

It's Swim Time....

Christina and I took Robby to his first swim calls on Saturday. Robby was a bit overwhelmed by all the people and the noise, but he kicked and splashed as best he could. He was especially happy with wall hanging and "chasing" after a ball.Here are the pics that mommy took while daddy and baby played around:


Not even phased by the water. Gal next to Robby: you're watching the beginning of a total meltdown.


I want to crawl in, Dad!


Holding onto the side of the pool and showing of for mom. Kick Kick Kick..


Happy as a pig in mud (or baby in pool)


What's that fly doing in my soup? Backstroke!


That looks new. Maybe if I could taste it... 


Play time with the ball


Time to dry off. Check out my trunks


That was tiring dad, but it was fun.


Jeez dad. It's getting annoying with the "proud of me for swimming" thing. We both know I'm awesome, just like the hiking and crawling and standing and rolling over and my rattle skills. Mad rattle skillz...



No comments:

Post a Comment