Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall is here (and the baby isn't)

I was hoping to have this be a Baby oriented post, namely: Here's a picture of Christina and I's beautiful baby boy. He's got other plans (boys are lazy, I've been told) so we're still without our 7+/- lbs Diaper Devil.

(Just a Cheeseburger for fun. No relation to this post, except that cheeseburgers are delicious)


Anyway, in honor of fall and the changing of the seasons, here's a picture of turkeys in my back yard.


If you look real closely, you can see the Wee-One on the stone wall pretending like she's not there. You'd figure, since she attacks mice, chipmunks, squirrels, foxes, skunks, dogs, cats, and people, that she'd be interested in Turkeys. Appears she could care less.



And the leaves on the ground signify that it's been nearly 80 degrees and terribly humid. Just like the Harvest seasons I remember as a kid.

Soon, everyone. It will be soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment