Monday, February 13, 2012

A Baby Showdown: Robby vs. Amy

We call this a cute-off. Two babies: One Room. Every one's a winner (especially their Grandparents!)

Christina and I made the trip up to Braintree to see Andy, Lauren, and the lady Amy for lunch on Sunday. It was a wonderful time. Their new apartment is very nice, and the pasta salad was excellent! They sent us home with cake--which, I'm sad to say, we will probably finish today....

Here is the baby standoff pictures showing Robby and Amy in full adorable-ness.


What are you thinking?


No, I'm cuter!


I think they're watching us. We better pick our heads up.


My dad's the best!


Toys!


Tasty toys!


Hey, we're working here


It's hard to not smile with all this cuteness around! Robby had a great time. Couldn't stop "talking" about it on the ride home. Hope to see you guys again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment