Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baby Questions -- That thinking baby look

Ever wonder what a baby is thinking? We at Ashford Living do, seeing that we experience the baby stare every day. I'm figuring it goes something like this:


What was that noise? What's that smell? Who keeps talking to me? What exactly is Talking and why is everyone but me doing it? Why am I laying on the floor? Why am I so darn cute.




Where am I? Why is warm now? What's that big light?  Why does my head weigh so much? Why do they keep rolling me over? Why do my shorts weigh more now? Why can't I walk yet?


Why am I on my back now? Why are they reading to me? What is reading? When will it be time to eat? Why are they putting that in my face? Why am I not sleeping?



Where have I been? Why is it so dark? Why is my bed rocking? Who's hands are those? Why are they cold? Why are they disturbing my sleep? What's going on?

Oh, it's just Mommy. I love my Mommy. She's so good to me.


Hey Everyone: I'm Robby Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment