Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Every New Parents' Favorite Game Show!


Check out the latest post on Ashford Anthology:  http://ashfordanthology.blogspot.com/2011/10/tonight-on-b.html

It's a Baby Game Show. You'll be surprised what our baby raising heroes are watching this week! And if you want to follow my fiction blog, you can do that as well. Robby would like that.



"Read my Daddy's Blogs", he says.

That's a serious look. You better do what he says. I'm just saying: what the baby wants, the baby gets. I don't make the rules around here. Just click on the link above and nobody has to deal with the consequences.


Such as Robby coming after you.

Or waiting around in your house on your carpet for you to return.



Or mooning you.


 
I warned you.
"Read my Daddy's Blogs", he says.
"Make it Happen", he says...






No comments:

Post a Comment