Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Sounds and the Furry, Chapter 2

Im awake

Im awake

Im awake

Hello

Im awake Im awake Im awake Im awake Pick me up pick me up pick me up now now now now Im awake

Hello

I'm awake
thank you lowewr lower lower better
Im hungry Its bright in here can we go to the darker room darker room darker room darker room thank you better

Im hungry

Im hungry

The bigger one that smells weird no good food old and cold and drips on my neck and he doesnt feed me long enough

Im cold Im Cold Im cold Im cold Im cold
The long noise again the long noise stop hands Im listening what is that long noise sound hmmmmm

Im hot

Im hot

hello Im hot Im hot

Im hot

Wheres the small one Im hungry

Im humgry

Im hungry

Pick me up Pick me up Pick me up Pick me up

Im hungry Mmmmmm cold Mmmmmmmm cold Mmmmmmm dripping Mmmmmmm

Ch CH Ch Ch Slrp Slrp

Hmmmmmmmm

Oh Oh OH oh Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow OW OW OW ohhhhhhhhh

Im tired

No comments:

Post a Comment